The registration process for MIST is as follows:
- A student or a coach (21 Years and older) registers on https://web.adderpit.com/MIST and becomes the Team Registrar
- If you do not know your school code, please email email@example.com and we will get it to you ASAP.
- Make sure to select student if you are a student
- Go to profile and Change Current MIST to MIST Berkeley
- The registrar should make a Team Name and register the team
- Other students from the same high school are registered and join the team
- Participants choose their competitions. Maximum 1 competition per category. Two People from the same school can compete in the same competition (except for some Bracket competitions, group projects, and sports).
- Each participant must pay the participation fee by the deadline. The registrar can pay for their entire team.
Early Registration Deadline: 4/01/2016 at 11:59 PM. The participation fee of $35 must be paid and the coach must approve the team by this date.
Registration will be closed after 200 participants have registered.
**Any competitions without participants one week before MIST will be closed!**